The Southern Tier Building Officials Association goal is to help maintain a level of professionalism that will allow our members and the public to reap the benefits of properly built housing and enjoy a safe atmosphere while at work or play. Please browse our pages and feel free to send us your suggestions, questions or comments.
April 12 at CORTLAND MINI CONFERENCE CENTER 131 PORT WATSON ST.CORTLAND NY. Registration will begin at 7:30 AM. There will be 3 hours of BSI Fire Code 1 2 from 8 Am to 11:30 AM. The Quarterly Meeting and lunch from 11:30 to 12:30 PM. There will be 4 hours of Energy Code Offered in Residential Review from 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
COST IS $35 FOR MEMBERS AND $45 PER DAY FOR NON-MEMBERS.
Please register at the link provided below.
1. Registration will start at 7:30 AM.
2. Cost will be $35 per member and $45 per non-member.
3. Morning is 3 hours of BSI Fire Code 1 & 2 8:00 AM to 11:30 PM
4. Afternoon is 4 hours in Residential Review of the Energy Code. This is a new course that is just being given and is approved. (12:30 PM 5:00 PM)
5. The Quarterly meeting 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
6. Please register before April 5th to ensure a spot. You can register by visiting the www.STBOA.org and filling out the fillable form or by clicking here FILL OUT IN GOOGLE FORMS.
PLEASE USE THIS FORM:<p>
Please use the above form to email your registration. You should be able to print off a copy for yourself. Only register one time. If you have any special needs, please advise us by contacting Marty Moseley at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kevin Ezell at email@example.com
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR “NY” NUMBER WITH YOU WHEN YOU COME
REMINDER !!!! Just sending in an email does not sign you up for STBOA until we have received payment. Make sure you send in payment or you are not a member.
April’s Draft Minutes
HERE IS NEWSLETTER FROM DOTTIE HARRIS OF ICC