The Southern Tier Building Officials Association goal is to help maintain a level of professionalism that will allow our members and the public to reap the benefits of properly built housing and enjoy a safe atmosphere while at work or play. Please browse our pages and feel free to send us your suggestions, questions or comments.
The next STBOA quarterly meeting will be on September 14th at the Oxford Rod & Gun Club , 214 Ingraham Rd, Oxford, NY 13830. A total of 6 hours of Continuing Education Credits will be offered.
COST IS $30 FOR MEMBERS AND $45 FOR NON-MEMBERS.
Please register at the link provided below.
1. Registration will start at 8:30AM.
2. Cost will be $35 per member and $50 per non-member.
3. 3 hours of-49-6762 Post frame construction by Ronald Sutton from Allied Design A&E Group (9:00AM-12:00PM)
4. 3 hours of- 49-6749 Fireworks Safety Seminar for Outdoor Fireworks Displays by Jim Young, Young Explosives Corporation (1:00PM- 4:00PM)
5. The Quarterly meeting will start at 12:00 pm.
6. Please register before September 13th to ensure a spot. You can register by visiting the www.STBOA.org and filling out the fillable form or by clicking here FILL OUT IN GOOGLE FORMS.
PLEASE USE THIS FORM:<p>
Please use the above form to email your registration. You should be able to print off a copy for yourself. Only register one time. If you have any special needs, please advise us by contacting Dick Platt email@example.com
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR “NY” NUMBER WITH YOU WHEN YOU COME
REMINDER !!!! Just sending in an email does not sign you up for STBOA until we have received payment. Make sure you send in payment or you are not a member.
April’s Draft Minutes
HERE IS NEWSLETTER FROM DOTTIE HARRIS OF ICC