The Southern Tier Building Officials Association goal is to help maintain a level of professionalism that will allow our members and the public to reap the benefits of properly built housing and enjoy a safe atmosphere while at work or play. Please browse our pages and feel free to send us your suggestions, questions or comments.
June 14, 2017 at the Neptune Hose Company, 26 North St, Dryden NY. There w 3 hours (#49-6500) Plumbing Pass-Fail from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM. The Quarterly Meeting and lunch from 12:30 to 1:30 PM. 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM for 2 Hours (#49-6067) Backflow Prevention There will be 2 hours (#49-6540) Kitchens from 2:30 PM PM to 4:30 PM PM.
COST IS $35 FOR MEMBERS AND $45 PER DAY FOR NON-MEMBERS.
Please register at the link provided below.
1. Registration will start at 8:00 AM.
2. Cost will be $35 per member and $45 per non-member.
3. Morning is 3 hours of (#49-6500) Plumbing Pass-Fail & 8:30 AM to 11:30 PM
4. 2 Hours of (#49-6067) Backflow Prevention. (1:30 AM to 12:30 PM & 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM)
5. The Quarterly meeting & lunch 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
6. Please register before June 7th to ensure a spot. You can register by visiting the www.STBOA.org and filling out the fillable form or by clicking here FILL OUT IN GOOGLE FORMS.
PLEASE USE THIS FORM:<p>
Please use the above form to email your registration. You should be able to print off a copy for yourself. Only register one time. If you have any special needs, please advise us by contacting Bill Knickerbocker at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kevin Ezell at email@example.com
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR “NY” NUMBER WITH YOU WHEN YOU COME
REMINDER !!!! Just sending in an email does not sign you up for STBOA until we have received payment. Make sure you send in payment or you are not a member.
April’s Draft Minutes
HERE IS NEWSLETTER FROM DOTTIE HARRIS OF ICC