The Southern Tier Building Officials Association goal is to help maintain a level of professionalism that will allow our members and the public to reap the benefits of properly built housing and enjoy a safe atmosphere while at work or play. Please browse our pages and feel free to send us your suggestions, questions or comments.
The next STBOA Meeting will be on December 7th and 8th at the Owego Treadway/Red Roof Inn, 1100 State Route 17C, Owego NY 13827. A total of 12 hours of Continuing Education Credits will be offered.
COST IS $50 PER DAY FOR MEMBERS AND $60 PER DAY FOR NON-MEMBERS.
Please register at the link provided below.
1. Registration will start at 8:00AM.
2. Cost will be $50 per member and $60 per non-member per day.
3. Dec 7th 3 hours of-49-6683 2015 IRC Update presented by ICC (8:30AM-11:30PM) and after lunch, 3 hours of 49-6771 2015 IBC Update also presented by ICC (12:30 PM-3-30 PM)
4. Dec 8th- 6 hours of training on Solar Photo Voltaic Permitting and Inspection Method 49-6665 presented by NY Sun PV Trainers Network. (9:00 AM- 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM-4:00 PM)
5. The Quarterly meeting will start at 12:00 pm ON DECEMBER 8th.
6. Please register before December 6th to ensure a spot. You can register by visiting the www.STBOA.org and filling out the fillable form or by clicking here FILL OUT IN GOOGLE FORMS.
PLEASE USE THIS FORM:<p>
Please use the above form to email your registration. You should be able to print off a copy for yourself. Only register one time. If you have any special needs, please advise us by contacting Marty Moseley at email@example.com or Kevin Ezell at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR “NY” NUMBER WITH YOU WHEN YOU COME
REMINDER !!!! Just sending in an email does not sign you up for STBOA until we have received payment. Make sure you send in payment or you are not a member.
April’s Draft Minutes
HERE IS NEWSLETTER FROM DOTTIE HARRIS OF ICC